Detox Program For Weight Loss
How Does Detoxification Work?
To remove toxins from body basically, there are two major detoxification systems operating in your body, the antioxidation system – – the process of preventing oxidation or the deterioration of the cells’ function; and the liver’s detoxification processes.
These two systems work in harmony with your body’s circulatory and elimination systems. To remove toxins from body actually means cleaning of the blood. It does this mainly by removing impurities from the blood in the liver, where toxins are processed for elimination.
Here are twelve ways to Help Remove Tixons From Body
After you have “remove toxins from body”, you need to change your lifestyle and cleanse your body daily through diet, supplements and healthy practices. Some of these 12 recommendations are from Gaiamlife.com by Deborahann Smith.
1. To remove toxins from body, you need to eat plenty of fiber, including brown rice and organically-grown fresh fruits and vegetables.
Beets, radishes, artichokes, cabbage, broccoli, spirulina, chlorella, and seaweed are excellent foods to remove toxins from body.
2. Replenish the good bacteria that have been lost while cleansing the colon. Good bacteria help protect the flora balance and protect you by boosting your immune system.
3. Cleanse and protect the liver by taking herbs such as dandelion root, burdock and milk thistle, and drinking green tea.
4. Take vitamin C, which helps the body produce glutathione, a liver compound that helps to remove toxins from body.
5. Drink at least 2 quarts of water daily.
7. Transform stress by emphasizing positive emotions.
8. Practice hydrotherapy by taking a very hot shower for five minutes, allowing the water to run on your back. Follow with cold water for 30 seconds. Do this three times, and then get into bed for 30 minutes.
9. Sweat in a sauna so you can remove toxins from body through perspiration.
10. Dry-brush your skin or try detoxifying patches or detox foot spas / foot baths to remove toxins from body through your pores. Special brushes are available at natural products stores.
11. In the final step, use detoxifying herbs, vitamins, amino acids and minerals to remove toxins from body liver, blood, brain, tissues and other parts of your body.
12. What is the most important way to remove toxins from body?
“Exercise,” “jump on a trampoline or-roping is good. One hour every day.” Also try qigong, a martial-arts based exercise system that includes exercises specifically to remove toxins from body, as well as many other exercises with specific health benefits.
Your body is not unlike your car — an efficient machine that performs consistently only when it is given proper care.
And just like a car needs a regular change of oil and various filters to eliminate the waste products that degrade its performance, the body needs to be cleared of the chemicals and toxins that clog its system.
Many of these toxins are the destructive side effects of our chemical inventions, from the preservatives and additives found in foods or the contaminants in the water supply to the formaldehyde in carpets and furniture.
Your body can process and eliminate some of the hordes of chemicals that enter, but the overflow gets stored in the liver, lungs, kidneys, fat cells, intestines, blood stream, and skin — which can result in chronic illnesses down the road.
1. Begin your day with gentle stretches that warm up your body and awaken your mind.
2. Make yourself some cleansing lemon tea. Simply heat up filtered water and squeeze half of a lemon in it. This will cleanse your digestive system.
3. For your detox diet, choose high fiber and organic foods, and eat more beans, brown rice, oat bran, vegetables, fruits, and chicken or turkey. This Super Cleanse Broth will spring you into good health.
To make, simply prepare a broth from: collards, Swiss chard, kale, mustard greens, cabbage, dandelion, Brussels sprouts, daikon radish, watercress, seaweed, shitake mushrooms, cilantro, garlic, leeks, fennel, anise, ginger, and turmeric.
4. Drink your veggies in juice form! Try a terrific detox juice made with Aloe vera juice, apples, asparagus, beet greens, cabbage, carrot greens, celery, cucumbers, and parsley.
5. Soak for 20 minutes in a revitalizing herbal bath. To help remove toxins from body, infuse your bath water with eucalyptus, wintergreen, peppermint, fennel, cinnamon, and epsom salts.
Whether steeped into tea or added to your cooking, you can use these potent cleansing herbs to remove toxic build up and wastes from your body:
• Chrysanthemum flower: Traditionally used to cleanse the liver, brighten vision, and neutralize toxins – and studies show that chrysanthemum lowers blood pressure and cholesterol and balances blood sugar.
• Dandelion: Research shows that dandelion root enhances the flow of bile, improving liver conditions such as hepatitis, gallstones, and jaundice.
• Milk thistle: Extensive research has found that the major component of milk thistle extract, silymarin, has a protective and a restorative effect on the liver, stimulating the growth of new liver cells to replace old damaged cells.
• Hawthorn berry: A famous cardiovascular tonic that is chock full of antioxidants, hawthorn is used to cleanse the blood of plaque and other toxins; according to studies, it helps the body maintain healthy cholesterol and blood pressure.
• Turmeric: A common spice, turmeric speeds up the detoxification process in the whole body by increasing bile production and release, remove toxins from body like heavy metals and other chemicals.
• Seaweed: The algin in seaweed absorbs toxins from the digestive system and has been thought to absorb and remove drugs, chemicals, heavy metals, and radioactive strontium from the body. Some experts claim that seaweed’s active ingredient, sodium alginate, binds these toxins in the gastrointestinal tract, preventing their absorption into the body.
Among my patients, a popular herbal formula is Internal Cleanse, a special combination of natural herbs to remove toxins from body, calm nerves, clear the mind, promote emotional balance, and ease digestion. For more information, click here.
I hope you find the ways to detoxify your whole being! I invite you to visit often and share your own personal health and longevity tips with me.
May you remove toxins from body, stay healthy, live long, and live happy!
Detox Program For Weight Loss and remove toxins from body and feel great again
I'm a health conscious zealot, whose passion and purpose is helping others make better choices in order to experience health, wealth and happiness.
Good vibrant health is nothing but making right choices and the discipline to maintain them.Creating a future by doing things that the average man says is impossible. My medication is only and always my food. I eat to live, not live to eat !!! Adrian A Great Jamaican